Nail of the Week: Sephora Metallic Nail Polish in #49 Deep in Her Eyes + OPI Black Shatter

by - Tuesday, March 11, 2014

 Confession: this isn't really NOTW, it should be NOLW aka Nail of Last Week! I totally forgot to post this but since I have a pic of my nails in my Instagram, I might as well do a post about it anyway. Instead of trying out a new polish, I decided to use what's already opened. Initially, I was just going to wear Deep in Her Eyes, a gorgeous blue-violet Sephora polish, on its own but since it became so gloopy and thick, it ended up being a big disaster on my nails. So to cover the horrible mess, I used a loved but forgotten polish of mine: OPI's Black Shatter. I remember being gaga over it because I loved the texture and effect it gives. It's so cool and punk and interesting all at the same time. It somehow made my nails look cooler and neater, and I absolutely love the color combo. Using the shatter last week made me fall in love with it again and it'll definitely be used more often now. So I guess you could say I'm bringing shatter back. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments