EOTD: Locked in a Haze

by - Monday, September 01, 2014

Happy first day of September! So excited for this particular month because 1) it's my favorite month, and 2). it's my birth month! Last month, I was thinking of what to post for September and I toyed with the idea of doing EOTDs. I initially wanted to do a 30-day EOTD spree but my right eye can only take so much. You know,"the spirit is willing but the body right eye is weak". So I settled for something I know I can accomplish: a 14-day EOTD spree leading up to my birthday on the 15th. I still haven't decided whether I'll do an EOTD or an FOTD on my birthday so I guess it'll be a surprise. Anyway, here the first look!

The main shadow I used was San San's Charcoal Brown and it amazed me how different it looks when layered on top of a colored base. I used a silver pencil as a base and Charcoal Brown looked like a metallic brown; so pretty! When layered on top of a brown, its brown tones are definitely highlighted and when it's layered on top of a black base, it looks really smokey. Love it!

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
The Body Shop Eye Definer in 12: Shimmering Steel (base, smudged all over the lid)
San San shadow in Charcoal Brown (lid, on top of Shimmering Steel; lower lashline)
NYX unnamed dark brown shadow (outer third of the lid)
Cosmoprof Brown shadow (crease)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow bone highlight)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes
Sasatinnie Falsie in 08 Fantasy (cut in half, applied on the outer corner)

You May Also Like

0 comments