EOTD: Turn the Lights Down

by - Thursday, September 11, 2014

This is the 11th look already? Where did the time go?? Well I hope I'm not boring all of you with my EOTDs. I'm definitely getting used to posting looks everyday and I find doing the EOTDs so much fun. Hopefully I'd be able to post more after this 14/15-day series. We'll see!

Today's look is very cool-toned. And no, it wasn't my intention to do a cool-toned look. :)) The realization hit when I was editing the photos. I was like, "Man, this is too......cool!" You've got your silvers and pinks, not a hint of warm-tone on the lids. I guess I kind of knew something was a bit different because I really wanted to add a little bit of brown on my lower lashline to balance the coolness going on on my lid. I've two shades of silver and two shades of pink, dam right I needed some warmth on my lower lashline, haha!

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
The Body Shop Eye Definer in Shimmering Steel (lid, smudged)
essence shadow in Irresistible (lid, on top of Shimmering Steel)
Too Faced blush in Cocoa Rose (base crease)
NYX unnamed pink shadow (on top of Cocoa Rose)
Urban Decay shadow in Gunmetal (outer third of the lid)
Urban Decay shadow in Sin (brow bone highlight; not included in swatch)
Urban Decay shadows in Naked + Buck (lower lashline; not included in swatch)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Coastal Scents Gel Line in Wicked (first third of the wing liner near the inner corner)
Catrice Cosmetics Made to Stay Highlighter Pen
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes

You May Also Like

0 comments