EOTD: I'll Roll 'till I'm Out of Luck

by - Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I am so excited to share this look because it's probably one of my favorites of this week's batch of looks. It started with just the idea of a "stacked liner" (you know, those layered liners with two different colors) but then changed completely when I was already doing it. I used a classic combo, green and gold, then just incorporated other colors to tie everything together. I absolutely love the green shadow I used and it looks so great on the lower lashline! This is a pretty simple look you can wear as is or you can tone it down by not wearing anything on the lower lashline and waterline. I should do more of the stacked liners more often, haha!

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced shadow in Nice Stems! (lid; lower lashline)
Urban Decay shadow in Buck (crease)
MAC Gel Liner in Blacktrack 
Urban Decay shadow in Half Baked (mixed with MAC Fix+, layered above Blacktrack)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow bone highlight)
Prestige eyeliner in Deepest Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes
Sasatinnie Falsies in 08 Fantasy

You May Also Like

0 comments