My First Konad Set!

by - Friday, December 05, 2014

Omgomgomgomg!! I finally, FINALLY have my own Konad stamp set! I discovered a shop that sells Konad plates and tools so of course I had the urge to drop by. I went to the store last Sunday and walked away with my first Konad plate, scraper, and stamp(er?). There were a loooot of plates to choose from but I decided to go with m71 since I like the lacy designs. I had to settle for one for now though since the plates weren't exactly cheap. But for a start, this ain't bad. Can't wait to stamp my heart out!

Bought these at BeadtleSweet at 03-19A Plaza Singapura. The stamper & scraper set cost S$6.90 and the plate was S$7.90. 

PS. Locally, I've seen Konad stuff in Shopwise Libis. Dunno if they're still available though.

You May Also Like

0 comments