Smoochiezz Haul

by - Saturday, December 06, 2014


 Another haul? Ikr. But hey, tis the season to be haulin'!
I know I've talked about Smoochiezz here in my blog but in case you don't know them, it's a shop that sells cosmetics and tools at a low price. They have NYX, elf, LA Colors, Coastal Scents, etc. for beauty and OPI, Essie, Orly, China Glaze, etc. for nails. I discovered them sometime in 2011 and every now and then I visit their pop-up shop when I have the time. 

They tie up with Watsons, John Little, and Guardian during sales but their products are priced higher. That's why I prefer going to their pop up store in Tanjong Pagar because the prices are supplier prices. It's quite the trip but it's worth it specially if you're in a beauty shopping spree.

Obviously, I did a bit of lipstick haul here. I dunno why but the idea of dark lips this season just appeals to me so much. Got some dark lippies I can;t wait to wear this month: NYX Hero (beautiful deep wine red), LA Colors Mystique Brown (deep brown), and LA Colors Eggplant (deep plum with a hint of brown). For something that's more wearable but still a bit dark, I got NYX Hope Esperance. There are tons of reviews on these lipsticks so just hit Google for swatches although I'm pretty sure I'll be reviewing these here. ;)

I also got a Konjac sponge which I've been wanting to try for some time now. I dunno if this is legit Konjac but hey, it's just S$5 so what the hell. They were selling it for 3 for S$10 but I decided not to get it since I just want to try it first (and my luggage space was already running low hehe).

The last item I went gaga over is a Daniel Stone Dotting tool. I'm getting into nail art so this would come in handy. Also, it's not included in a set which was good since I saved more money plus in case I decided nail art isn't my cup of tea, I wouldn't regret buying a whole pack of dotters for nothing.

The NYX lipsticks were S$6 each and the LA Colors lipsticks were S$3.90 each. The dotting tool was S$4. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments