EOTD: Claim the Tide

by - Monday, January 26, 2015

It's been a while since I incorporated the color blue on an eye look so I decided it'll be my color of choice for today. When I was coming up with a look, I knew I didn't want blue shadow on my lid; I wanted it somewhere else. Then out of nowhere, a peg appeared: Temptalia. I saw a look where she was sporting a teal liner on her lower lashline. Bingo.

From there, I sort of went with the flow. I lined my lower lashline with a blue liner, smudged it with a different hue of blue, then added a couple shadows more. Personally, I prefer not to leave my lid space blank when I fill in the lower lashline. I like things balanced, so I usually go for a neutral color scheme on my lid space then go crazy with the lower lashline which was what I did for today's look. This way the eye looks balanced and not too bottom heavy. I also went ahead and used a colored liner. I don't use colored mascara that much but it's great every now and then since it adds fun to any eye look in a subtle way. It's like channeling Jeannie Mai, only through your lashes. ;)

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek shadow in Honeycomb (entire lid space)
Sleek shadow in Toast (lid)
Too Faced shadow in Teddy Bear (crease)
The Body Shop Eye Definer in Brilliant Blue (lower lashline)
Too Faced shadow in Cop A Teal (lower lashline)
Cosmoprof Pink shadow (lower lashline)
The Body Shop shadow in Pink Shimmer (brow bone highlight)
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in 03


You May Also Like

2 comments