EOTD: Play The Right Strings

by - Monday, January 12, 2015

First EOTD of 2015! It's been a while (read: 4 months) since I did one and I missed it. What made me do an EOTD is an eyeshadow I bought several days ago from Jazzy Cosmetics. I was deciding on whether I'll get their brow gel or not (I didn't, in case you're wondering) when I saw their shadows and this one just got me. It'll make an appearance here in my blog in a few days but lemme tell you, I had a damn hard time capturing it on cam because the color on cam was different from the product's color in real life. More on that soon.

For now, here's a look I did with the shadow. Also, ignore my whack falsies. I realized I cut this one poorly (ugh, can you see how awful it is in the inner corner? *shudders*) so sorry for that. Maybe I'll just stick with halfsies or nothing at all next time.

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC shadow in Folie (crease)
Urban Decay shadow in Faint (outer v; outer half of lower lashline)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (lid)
Jazzy Cosmetics shadow in #12 (lid)
Too Faced shadow in Satin Sheets (brow bone and inner corner highlight)
Graftobian Cake Liner in Jet Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes
Catrice Cosmetics Made to Stay Highlighter Pen
Sasatinnie Falsies in 08 Fantasy 

You May Also Like

0 comments