This Week's (and Last Week's) Three Product Face Kit

by - Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Last week, the biggest problem just popped up- a zit on my nose. It was so red and big that the first thing you'll see on my face is that bugger. Normally I don't wear any makeup when I go out but because of this red lump on my nose, I figured a lil coverage here and there won't hurt. So here are the products that helped me look like someone who doesn't have something awful on her nose.

The first product is the essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer. It was the only concealer I used to hide my zit and eventually, my dark circles. I'm gonna do a separate post for this but lemme tell you, I'm glad I have this because it helped me feel less embarrassed and more presentable. To set that, I finally used my e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder. Again, watch out for a review on this one. This powder is such a breeze to use and doesn't feel heavy on the face. This powder plus the concealer = my saviors.

To add a little color on my face, I use my well-loved lipstick, essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty. I just love how I can just slap this on without being fussy and stuff. It's the perfect color for everyday use and yes, I do have a backup. ;)

So yeah, those are the products I've been using for the past two weeks. I like products that aren't fussy to use and these three just earned a spot in my makeup purse. What's in your three product kit? :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. And to cure the zit, The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di kinaya, needed a stronger product! The zit's gone now tho. :)

      Delete
    2. Stonger product? Err... Muriatic acid? :P

      Delete