Quick Purchases

by - Friday, May 29, 2015

Got a quick post and a few goodies. Yesterday, I found out some selected items in the essence cosmetics counter were on sale. And when I say sale, it's legit sale. Some were 50% off, some more. So how the hell can I not check em out?

I just got three items from the sale. I got two kajal pencils, both at 50% off, one of which started this purchase. I got 24 Pretty in Fuchsia, a nice pink liner (yes, this is the pencil), and 22 Taupe Me!, a nice taupe with a green undertone. The SA actually swatched Taupe Me! and it totally reminded me of a taupe green pencil I used to have. Pink is probably the only color I don't have in my eye pencil stash. About time, no? The last item I got was the Stay Natural Concealer in 04 Soft Honey. It was around 44% off which was quite a big discount considering it's a face cosmetic. This works like the cult classic YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch concealer, with the brush tip and clicky bottom, but I doubt it works the same. I'm definitely going to try it out and report back.

And that's it! Told you this is quick. See you on my next post!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Like that concealer! Light and easy to apply. But fades pretty quickly throughout the day. :(

    ReplyDelete