Sunday Haul

by - Monday, October 12, 2015

Small things I got yesterday.

I went to two malls yesterday where I got these. First up, things I got in Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall: container jar duos. I got two sizes just to be sure since I still haven't thought anout what stuff to bring in my upcoming trip. The blue ones (27.95php) are deeper so I might decant some hand and nail cream in one of the containers. The pink ones (24.95php) are shallower but I don't know what I'll be putting in it. Goodness, I think I need to pack, or at least organize, haha! I like that each pack has a spatula included, makes double dipping at bay! I also got a pack of wooden cuticle sticks (9.95php for 5 pieces) which I religiously use for polish clean up every time I paint my nails.


The last two items I got are from Robinsons Metro East and both are polishes. I got the OMG Nail Lacquer in Exactly Red (25php), something I plan to use on a Halloween nail art I have in mind. It's not shimmery unlike the red polish I already have in my stash. The other polish is Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat (49php). I've always wanted to try this since I'm in dire need of a new top coat; my current ones love sabotaging my mani so they gotta go. :)) I tried this top coat today and I gotta say, I'm impressed. Review soon? :)

You May Also Like

0 comments