Nail of the Week: essence Colour & Go in #165: Here's My Number

by - Wednesday, October 14, 2015

 Currently wearing this polish I'm obsessed with as it's dark, glittery, and textured.

The polish is actually the sister (or brother?) of a polish I reviewed way back, only that polish screams bright and happy. This polish, on the other hand, screams mystical and wicked which makes this very appropriate this Halloween month. #165 Here's My Number is a gorgeous dark gray color, you can easily mistake it as black. But once you wear it, you'll see that it's quite light to be a true black. It has tons of tiny glitters that give this polish its sand texture. The glitters on this one are silver and a few colored ones, unlike its sister with gold flecks.

What I like about it is that it's really easy to work with despite how glittery it is. I didn't experience any flooding on the cuticles but I think that's partly because I applied each coat thinly. I did two coats on each nail as one coat was sheer and uneven. It took some time drying as it's not part of essence's quick dry formula line but once it does, it feels so gritty you can't stop touching it.

Honestly, I feel like I'm wearing a starry sky on my nails. It looks really lovely on the nails and feels like it won't chip easily. I feel like this would go well with an Evil Queen or Witch costume as its dark enough to scream evil but glittery enough to show that you're a fabulous evil queen or witch. Ha. I think I found the polish for the season. ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments