My Nth Polish Haul

by - Friday, December 04, 2015

Not really sure how many polish hauls are currently in this blog...I guess I buy way too much polish, I lost count. But hey, here's another one for everyone's entertainment!

In case you didn't know, I was in Singapore for almost a month which explains the lack of posts these past few weeks. During that one month, I've collected nail goodies that'll go straight to my "need to use asap" polish pile. While this isn't as massive as some nail hauls I had in the past, they still deserve their own post. 


THE GIVEN
These are the polishes that were given to me. First up is the Missha Lucid Nail Polish in BL06, a polish I received when I bought the November 2015 issue of Cleo Singapore. It's a really nice bright but muted blue which surprisingly complemented my tanned skin. The next two polishes were given by my sister when she went to the biannual Shiseido sale. NARS Algonquin, part of the Holiday 2014 Color Collection, is a nice shimmery lilac and something I don't have in my current collection. NARS Bad Influence, on the other hand, is an earthy, yellow-y brown and is somewhat one of my "grown-up" polishes.


THE PURCHASED
All the polishes I personally purchased were China Glaze ones, mainly because of the moving out sale Metro held on the third week of November. The polishes were sold at S$4.95 each, totally reasonable against their usual price of S$9.95. Color selection wasn't that extensive but I was still able to get polishes that were up my alley. VIII is a deep aubergine, totally different from the blue-black VIII that was released eight years ago in the X Collection. To be honest, this is a very dupable color but you know me, can't say no to my deep hues. Next polish is Towel Boy Toy, a fun bright sky blue and one of the polishes in China Glaze's Poolside collection released in 2010. The last two purchases were kinda funny: I had no idea they were part of the Hunger Games Capitol Colors collection! I just thought they were nice polishes haha! The lovely warm yellow-toned brown creme polish is Mahogany Magic and the olive green shimmer is Agro. I'm most excited to wear Mahogany Magic because browns are my jam right now.


THE OBSESSION
Yes, my current obsession is nail stickers. It's one of those things you like to hoard but never use. Thank you, Cotton On, for supporting said obsession. :)) Got these nail stickers for S$2.95 each. I have two penguin with bow ties design, a nautical design, and a floral/daisy design. No idea if I'll wear the nautical and daisy designs but I'll definitely bust out one of the penguin pack. When? No one knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Any polish/sticker that got your attention? ;)



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I do find that you buy a ton of polishes...and I love it! Hahaha I don't have as much but I like the gray-green one you posted before or after this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and I think it's becoming an unhealthy obsession, haha! Gray-green polish...is it the essence glittery polish?

      Delete
  2. I don't remember anymore! Basta ang ganda :))

    ReplyDelete