Back With a Beauty Haul!

by - Tuesday, June 22, 2021


My new loot....so far.

I have new toys to play with!! And by toys I mean new makeup products! It's been a while since I've shopped for makeup so please bear with my excitement! I know I still have quite a few products in my stash that are unopened and unused but I dunno, I guess I just want something new? To be fair, almost all products here in my haul are things I need (sort of) and definitely planned purchases. 

I need to note though that these products weren't purchased on one go. I bought them between March and June 2021, with 2 products bought in-store and everything else bought online. Not gonna lie, this haul makes me happy! Oh, and I just realized that this is my first ever beauty haul for 2021! Ain't that nice?

So, here's a rundown of my haul!



AOA Wonder Blender Sponges

My trusty blender from Suesh just disintegrated and died so I immediately sought out a replacement. Unfortunately, Suesh doesn't sell my sponge anymore so I scoured Shopee for a new one. Apparently, AOA sponges are the current craze so I got myself two sponges with different shapes! One is just like my old one (sculpted) and the other one is a beveled shape that has more of a pointed bottom and flat slanted top. And yes, these sponges will double in size when they get wet.

In case you're wondering, I got them through VA Cosmetics Shop PH in Shopee.


Vice Cosmetics Contour Powder in Confeeerm and Pink Brush Collection -  Highlighter Brush

I 've been looking for a good contour powder that's more cool toned than warm so I got Confeeerm. Not gonna lie, I prefer the shade Porshur but since it was out of stock that time, I went with Confeeerm instead. It does look quite deep so I'm gonna have to use it carefully and sparingly. It does look like a great crease shade, though.

I was supposed to get the contour brush but I found it a bit small so I ended up buying the highlighter brush instead since I surprisingly don't have a fluffy one! I've been using a fan brush for highlighting and sometimes, it just doesn't do the job right. Hope this one does!

Got both items in our nearby Watsons.


Colourette Mini Colourtints in Ellie, Ocean, Coco, and Olive

That 6.6 sale though!! I had no plans on buying Colourette's Colourtints this June (was planning on buying some for my birthday in September) but when I saw that their minis would go on sale, I had no choice but to just go for that purchase! I stayed up until midnight of 6/7 to check these babies out ASAP and you know what? No regrets. How cuuuute are these?? These 4 shades are what I went with because they're ones I know I'll use and will complement my skintone. I'm still eyeing 4 more shades of the minis so I might get those on their next sale (particulalry Zola and Jordyn)! 

Got these in Colourette's Lazada Shop.


Focallure StayMax Eyeliner and Eyebrow Dual-Use Cream Gel and Stagenius Matte Full Coverage Oil-free Foundation

Now these two items are part impulse buy, part need(?). My mom saw one of Focallure's eyeliner pencils and asked me to buy it for her. Instead of buying just that one product, I thought I'd get myself a couple of items from Focallure as well, just to try them out. First is the StayMax Eyeliner and Eyebrow Dual-Use Cream Gel in #4 Dark Byzantium (Brandy Red on their Shopee page). I've been searching for a potted gel liner for a while now so I'm glad they have it! I initially wanted to get the black one but 04 just caught my eye haha! And with this purchase, I also got freebies: a brow brush and a liner brush.

The next product I got is a sample size of the Stagenius Matte Full Coverage Oil-free Foundation in the shade 08 Sand because I need a lighter, less tanner foundation in my stash. It actually took me a while to settle on which shade I should get because they don't have an actual swatch of their foundations. I was torn between 06 Beige and 08 Sand, 06 being more of a cool toned shade and 08 that's more yellow toned. I went with 08 in the end because it looked like it will match me better. But we'll see. Fingers crossed it'll be similar to the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte!

Got these items in the Focallure PH Shopee page.


And that's what's new in my stash! I can't wait to play with these products, especially the Colourtints and the StayMax liner! And as always, I'll be reviewing them here on the blog so stay tuned! 


You May Also Like

0 comments