Wash, Rinse, Refresh: Fresh Formula Clean & Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser

by - Friday, December 10, 2021


 

The cleanser you need.

I've always been on the lookout for a facial cleanser I can both use day and night. My last cleanser, the Pond's Clear Solutions Facial Foam, was great but I find that I could only use it at night because I found it a bit strong for day use. Some cleansers I've tried were too gentle to use at night but great for day. So see, it's a bit of a struggle to look for just one product that could do the job.

Last month, I've shared a small Fresh Formula haul here in the blog and of the items in there was the Clean & Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser. It was one of Fresh Formula's products that I've always wanted to try and when it went on sale, I immediately bought it, no questions asked. I've been using it consecutively for the last three/three and a half weeks and here's what I think of it.


First things first, the Clean & Bouncy Gentle Face Cleanser is part of the Moisture Boost Series. I absolutely love hydrating skincare products so this particular series is totally up my alley. This facial wash is not only great for all skin types (sensitive type included!) but it's also loaded up with key ingredients like:

Oat Protein (draws in moisture to soothe dry and inflamed skin), Urea (mainly known for its keratolytic and hydrating properties as it gently exfoliates and moisturizes the skin at the same time), Palm Kernel Oil (loaded with antioxidants which prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles), Niacinamide (aids skin to grow a ceramide lipid barrier which helps retain moisture), and Vitamin B5 (keeps the skin soft, smooth, and healthy.)


The cleanser has a pretty nice and simple packaging and I like that it comes in a clear bottle with a pump. The product itself has a milky, translucent hue with a smooth and quite liquidy texture. I also like that this cleaner has a neutral, almost nothing scent.

I've been using this cleanser both day and night and honestly, I just love it. I like that it feels really light on the skin and it immediately softens and hydrates my skin after every wash. I usually get two to three pumps worth of cleanser in every wash and it's enough to thoroughly clean my skin. I was worried that it would be too gentle to clean up makeup residue but surprisingly, it did! It also didn't make my face feel so tight afterwards, unlike my other cleansers. My face feels so fresh and oh so soft and moisturized!


In summary, this cleanser may be gentle but it gets the job done. I really understand now why this particular cleanser is so popular! Not only is it great at cleansing the face of dirt and oils, it also helps in keeping the skin hydrated and healthy. Oh, and also, I LOVE that this cleanser doesn't have whitening or lightening properties. I stay away from any product that lightens or whitens so I really appreciate a cleanser that doesn't do that. 

If you're a fan of Cetaphil or even Celeteque cleansers, then you'll love this one. Think of the Clean & Bouncy cleanser as a grown-up version of those two, one that can get rid of makeup residue and other gunk on your face. I'm so glad I was able to get this one! I guess I need to get more from resellers before they run out because it's just so good! 10/10 would recommend!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The photos are so beautiful!! It looks a light and lovely cleanser. I hope I can find it in Italy too.

    xoxo

    www.aishettina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Oats Overnight Coupon

    ReplyDelete