#TakeTheTint With Colourette Mini Colourtint in Ocean

by - Wednesday, December 08, 2021


 

O for Ocean

(Click here for Tati)


Toning a few hues down with today's Colourtint! Tati was a beautiful vibrant shade but it's one that may not be everyone's cup of tea. Today's Colourtint is more on the muted, neutral side that's perfect for achieving a natural toned down look.


Ocean is described as a caramel beige and it's a perfect go-to shade for everyday. Admittedly, I thought it'll be a bit darker on me but turns out, it looks like a light-medium brown with subtle peach undertones. Formula-wise, I thought it seemed thinner than Tati. Tati is a bit creamier and fuller in a sense and Ocean seems more lightweight and less opaque. Great for layering and blending, though!  


Not gonna lie, I thought I wouldn't like Ocean on my lips but there more I wear it, the more I LOVE it! I don't know if you've noticed but my natural lip color is quite dark and light lippie shades on my lips are just not flattering. Surprisingly, Ocean looks like a really good MLBB lippie on me! I love how it just makes my lips fuller and luscious, especially my lower lip. I'm obsessed!!


On the cheeks, I find Ocean very natural looking and a shade I'm definitely on board with. I'm not a blush gal but I'd gladly wear this one. It's a nice shade to wear if you just want to bring back some color on your cheeks without it looking too obvious and bright. Again, Ocean on my cheeks has a peachy tone and I also found it so easy to blend out (I used a damp blender)!


I LOVE Ocean on the eyes. It's the kind of shade you can play a lot with and a shade you can wear on a daily basis. Personally, I feel like I can get away with Ocean on my lids and maybe pair it with a winged liner using Focallure Eyeliner Gel in Dark Byzantium. I feel like the peachy brown tone of Ocean will complement Dark Byzantium's purple-red hue just right.


Overall, I highly recommend getting Ocean if you're new to Colourette and want a safe but versatile brown shade. It's so hard to mess up this shade, honestly! Personally, I love how it gives me this effortless but somewhat glowy vibe. Have I mentioned I'm obsessed??? So pretty!!

Tune in next week because it's a shade that's totally up my alley and gives off major holiday vibes: Ellie!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. skims discount code 2022

    ReplyDelete