Today's Face Ft. A Pink/Purple Combo

by - Saturday, November 19, 2022

 

Simple pop.

My last post was a feature about Colourpop's Super Shock Shadow in Tang, a warm mauve purple. I wanted to create a look with that shadow so here it is! I love pairing purples with pinks and that's pretty much what I did with this look.


For my base, I'm once again using my trusty Fresh by Sunglow Tinted Sunscreen in Medium. I didn't do any color-correcting beforehand because before this, I was actually testing out a concealer on its own, which was the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand. To set my base, I used the Dr. Sensitive All Day Blur Powder in Natural.

For my brows, I used the Colourette Brow Bestie in Espresso.


For my eyes, I used three shadows. As my base, I blended out GRWM Creamy Tint in Cheesecake on my lids up to my crease. On my lids alone, I packed Tang as much as I could. Tang doesn't have the best opacity so I had to really build it up for it to show on my lids. I blended out the edges as much as I can so that the eye look would be a little more seamless. To add some shine, I used a light shimmery pink shadow from the NOVO Silk Slide 03 Eye Shadow Palette. It added some nice pop of color on my inner corners plus a little bit more color to the look. To finish off the eyes, I just curled my lashes and used the O.TWO.O Silk Fiber Mascara. 


On my cheeks, I went with Cheesecake still as I wanted something complementary to the eyes. I skipped contouring/brontouring and just highlighted with the white/pearl shimmery shadow from the NOVO palette. I also used that to highlight my nose bridge and brow bone.


  For my lips, again, I used Cheesecake as my all over lippie and to add some subtle dimension, I applied Vice Co's Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Beke Nemen on the inner/center part of my lips. It's a barely noticeable ombre but it's there, haha!


And that's pretty much for today's look! It's simple and has strong pinks all over with a pop of purple on the eyes. Again, this look was mainly for the Tang shadow review but I thought I'd post the details as well. 

See you on my next post!


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The best swimsuit for cellulite on thighs will depend on your personal preference and body type. By trying on different styles and designs, you'll be able to find a suit that not only flatters your figure but makes you feel comfortable and confident at the beach or pool.

    ReplyDelete