#TakeTheTint With Colourette Mini Colourtint in Maddie

by - Friday, December 30, 2022

 


M for Maddie.

Last product feature for the last Friday of the year! How is it that 2023 is just around the corner???


Of course I'm closing the year with yet another Colourtint- my first pink one, I think? I know, what the heck, and this one's not even a true pink one haha! I feel like I need to up my pink products in my stash so I'm slowly getting pinks that I think would complement my skintone and you know, not look like I'm having a lupus rash on my cheeks.


 This tint is called Maddie, described as a rosy plum shade. This pink has a strong berry shade to it and I think if you're someone who isn't comfortable with wearing reds yet, Maddie's a great shade to start with.

Just like Isla, Maddie is a fresh variant that's pigmented but sheerer in finish. 


Maddie on the eyes will look great as a base for a shimmery cranberry eye look. So perfect for the holidays, I think! You'll definitely need to add on some shadows or a liner to this look because, not gonna lie, on its own it looks like you have an eye infection of sorts. So yeah, add in some brows, blacks, or shimmer on it!


Surprisingly, I quite like Maddie on the cheeks! Sure, it's toeing the line of blush and flare, but because it has a pink tone to it, it has that rosy tint to it that looks good on the cheeks. Plus, since Maddie is sheer and blends out easily, it doesn't look too bright and full on on the cheeks, which I like!


I think I like Maddie most on the lips! It's a bright but deep shade of lip that I can use any time of the day. I like how this shade complements my skintone well. It doesn't make my skin look dull or sallow- in fact, I think it brightened it up! On its own, it's good and comfortable, but wait until...


...you put on a gloss on top of it! Here's a side by side of matte Maddie and glossed up Maddie. Glossed up Maddie looks so luscious! I can see myself sporting glossed up Maddie for parties and stuff. Ahh so pretty!


And here's Maddie on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. If you're a love of anything berry toned. then Maddie's up your alley for sure. I definitely love Maddie as a lippie. It's one I can use on its own or layered with another shade. So glad I was able to get my hands on it!


Thank you for reading my last post for 2022! I have more reviews and features in store for 2023 and I can't wait to share them with you all. See you soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments