Soft Lips and High Shine with Dazzle Me 24/7 Wonderfullip Serum

by - Wednesday, June 07, 2023

 


Plump & glossy lips, anyone? 

Yo gal's back heyyyy!!

    I really don't have any excuses as to why I've been in hiatus since, what, March? Trust me, I tried to write something several times but I just wasn't feeling it, you know? So instead of forcing it, I just took a break. No blogging, no taking photos, no reviews- zilch. A problem with my AdSense was also a factor to my hiatus. I've been trying to get it sorted out since December and when nothing's happening, I also just left it.

HOWEVER, glad to say everything's sorted out and my willingness/drive to blog is back now. I have quite a lot of reviews to add here on the blog and I can't wait for you to see them! 


 One of the fun things I got my hands on recently was a pretty interesting lip care product from an international beauty brand, Dazzle Me. It's a pretty new beauty brand (they apparently only launched last year!) but their products have been making waves on social media, particularly on TikTok and IG. I've been seeing some of their physical stalls in malls and I gotta say, their products (which are pretty affordably priced too!) look eye-catching and interesting!


One of the Dazzle Me products that has beauty creators buzzing is the 24/7 Wonderfullip Serum. It is described as "a multi-purpose lip topper and treatment that conditions and moisturizes the lips, brightens lip color, and reduces the appearance of lip lines".

This lightweight and non-sticky clear lip serum is loaded with plant-derived extracts, such as pomegrante, grape seed, as well as rose and jojoba oils- ingredients that are safe and help in moisturizing and nourishing the lips.

This product is cruelty-free and doesn't contain alcohol, parabens, and mineral oils.



 Packaging of this serum is pretty simple- it's housed in a small transparent acrylic tube with the bright pink applicator paddle in full display. I think it's pretty nice! I like how small this serum is as well as I can easily bring it with me anywhere, no matter how small may bag is.

Formula-wise, the Wonderfullip Serum feels like a cross between a gloss and a lip oil. It's thin and lightweight like a lip oil but has the shine of a lip gloss sans the stickiness. It actually feels nice on the lips! If you're someone who likes the shine of a gloss but hates how goopy it can be, then I think you'll quite like this product.


Let's just go back to the multi-purpose / double duty aspect of this serum, shall we? 

Because of its nourishing and moisturizing properties, there's no doubt that the Wonderfullip serum is a great nighttime lip mask. I just wake up with soft lips free of any dryness! I also like how it doesn't come off easily no matter how much I toss and turn in my sleep.


One cool thing about this gloss though: it adds a healthy, subtle-looking tint on the lips! I love using this during the dayttime because not only does it keep my lips chap-free, the tint I get from this serum adds color to my face, enough to skip lippie- perfect for a fuss-free look!


I think by now it's pretty obvious that yes, the Wondefullip Serum is a great lip primer. It's nourishing and hydrating and preps the lips for a smooth and seamless lip product application. In fact, it's great to be used as a prep for those drying matte lipsticks! But you know what's even better? This serum as a lip topper for that rich, glossy, high-shine look!

I feel like you can't have too much hydration on the lips so I like using this serum on both my creme and matte lip products. I just love how it adds that juicy and high shine look on my lips without feeling too thick and heavy! When paired with a matte lippie, this serum lessens that dreaded drying feel on the lips, making matte lippies more bearable and comfortable to wear. Love!



Overall, the 24/7 Wonderfullip Serum may look like a little simple and basic but it surprisingly packs on a lot of hydration AND shine on the lips. It's thin and lightweight formula is something you'll enjoy wearing all day and night, plus it adds oomph and juiciness to any lippie without the sticky goopy feel. Chapped lips no more with this one- yay! 



You May Also Like

0 comments