XOXO: Dazzle Me Glossip Girl Lip Creams in Nudeze, Redropolitan, and Brown 90's

by - Tuesday, June 27, 2023

 

For glossy days.

Hello, hello! Who's up for a lip cream + lip gloss + lip tint combo?

Ever since I started getting into makeup, I feel like I've tried almost all lip product finishes. Of course there's the ever classic cremes, the lustrous, must-be-your-Mom's lipsticks, the why-the-heck-is-this-lipstick-so-glittery lipstick, the liquid lipsticks with the drying AF matte finish, oil-based lip tints, tinted lip balms, lip oils- like, what else have I not tried? Well, thank goodness the cosmetics business continues to be innovative and creative because now, I can add one more to the list: a glossy lip cream tint! Interesting, right?



A few weeks ago, I was introduced to Dazzle Me's Glossip Girl Lip Creams, lip products that combine three elements: the high pigmentation of a lip cream, the shine of a gloss, and the long-wearing stain of a tint. 

These lip creams are packed with three key hydrating ingredients, namely shea butter, 4D hyaluronic acid, and jojoba seed oil, making the lip creams comfortable and moisturizing to wear on the lips all day.


Glossip Girl's packaging is simple but cute and eye-catching. It's been a while since I had a makeup product with a colorful tube haha! This lip product comes with a slim angled doe-foot applicator and yes, while we all love the chunky ones, I think this size is just perfect for this type of product!

    

The Glossip Girl Lip Creams come in 6 shades and the ones I have on hand are Nudeze, Redropolitan, and Brown 90's.


Nudeze is described as a Mocha Nude. Because of my pigmented lips, Nudeze looks more like a peach nude on me which I don't mind! This is the kind of shade I can reach for anytime since I like wearing this type of shade on the daily. I have a feeling Nudeze would also look banging on top of a light brown or peach lip liner!

 

Brown 90's is yet another brown I can use for everyday and it's described as a Mauve Brown. I know, I know; on my lips, the mauve part is just non-existent haha! On me, Brown 90's is more a red orange with a brown undertone.


Redropolitan, a Rouge Red, is perhaps the most pigmented among the three shades. I really like this shade and I can totally see me wearing it on days when I want a strong bold color. Glossy red is just gorgeous!


Now let's quickly talk about its formula and consistency. Because it's a mix of three products, the finish feels like a hybrid (tribrid?) as well. To put it plainly, it's thin and spreadable like a tint, shiny like a gloss with the opaqueness of a lip cream.

When it comes to pigmentation, I'd say these have a medium opacity. On me, they're pigmented enough to show up against my pigmented lips but not too opaque to hide my discolorations. It takes me two full layers to get to the coverage I want but you can totally just use one layer if you want a sheerer appearance.

Hydrating and moisturizing claims are on point as well but I guess that's to be expected from glossy finish lippies. Like, it'd be weird for a gloss to be drying, right? I do like that Glossip Girl feels like a lip oil- moisturizing and softens the lips easily. Glossip Girl also doesn't seem to cling and settle on my lip lines- WIN!

Oh, and before I forget, these lip creams are scented- they got this lovely fruity sweet scent that just makes them more fun to wear!


Overall, Glossip Girl Lip Creams are quite good! I like how lightweight and hydrating they are without feeling sticky and goopy on the lips. Though they aren't 100% transfer-proof, these lip creams leave a nice stain on the lips that doesn't look patchy and feel drying. These lip creams are fun and very wearable, plus the shade range is quite good as well. I'm now thinking of getting the peach and pink creams to add to my collection!

 

You May Also Like

0 comments