My (Late) 11.11 Beauty Haul

by - Monday, November 27, 2023

 

    I finally broke my makeup ban yay!

    After give or take a couple of months of not being in the mood to spend money on makeup, I finally caved in and bought a few items I've been eyeing...but only because it's 11.11 sale season! I absolutely love the 11.11 sales because that's when the deals are really good, the prices are at an all time low, and shipping doesn't take too long. (I mean, 12.12 is a better version of the 11.11 sales but shipping is a bit unreliable during this time, you know?) I loaded up my baskets beforehand and yes, I checked them out at exactly 12 am haha!

    Here are the items I got! (Also: sorry if this is a late one hehe! Had to wait for some items to arrive, ya know.)


    Starting with the Orange app or S app:



    Issy had really good sale items during 11.11 but I pretty much only had one thing I wanted: their orange corrector, specifically the Light Peach shade. I wanted something lighter and less orange-y than my Sooper Beaute one and Light Orange, I think, is exactly what I'm looking for. I only got this one for P99!

    My small bottle of Dazzle Me 24/7 Wonderfullip Serum was at its last legs because of how dry and chapped my lips were being for days so I went ahead and got myself a new lip balm to try. I didn't want those stick lip balms so I went with Hello Glow's All Natural Papaw Balm. This was only P99 for 25g of product!

    The last items I got from the Orange app were from Vice Cosmetics! They launched 4 dewy liquid blushes around last month (or was it last last month?) and they were included in the sale! It was a buy one take one situation that I made sure I did NOT miss. For P245, I got two shades I wanted most in that collection and I cannot wait to review them here on the blog. (Spoilers: I've been wearing one shade nonstop since I got it and I'm obsessed!)


    Now let's go to the things I got from the Blue slash L app:


    I finally got it. I finally got Maybelline's Fit Me Fresh Tint! This is another buy one take one situation that I also didn't want to miss. I got the shades 06 (my shade) and 05 (for my sister, hopefully). I compared the sales on both apps and for some reason, the Blue app had better discounts! Instead of paying P399 for both tints, I only ended up paying P288! STEAL!

    Lastly, I've been breaking out like crazy recently and what's worse is that my go-to pimple buster, The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil, is pretty much finished up. I need a new one asap! However, The Body Shop didn't have any groundbreaking sale last 11.11 (that or I entirely missed it) so I just searched for a new tea tree oil to try. I came across this Thursday Plantation one and I checked it out immediately because I cannot say no for buying a 10ml tea tree oil for only P100 (yes, with free shipping!). Hopefully, this works as well as my Body Shop one!


    And those are my purchases during the 11.11 sale! I'm so proud of myself for not going on a spree and only buying things I needed and have been saving up for. I don't know if the 12.12 sale would damage my wallet so that's TBD but I'm pretty pleased with this haul! I cannot wait to share my thoughts on the items I got so please do check those out once they're up. So yeah, that's pretty much it and I'll see you soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments