Holiday Beauty Gift Guide 2023: Super Saver Edition (Under ₱500!)

by - Friday, December 08, 2023


Tis the season of giving (and spending!): Part One.

    Look at me doing a gift guide haha! I love perusing gift guides so of course I had to do one myself. My gift guide will have three parts: a Super Saver (gifts you can get for 500 or less), a Mid-Priced edition (items 1500 and below), and of course the Splurge edition which is pretty much all above the 1500 mark. So whatever your budget is, I hope you get something out of my gift guides.

    Also, before I start, just note that most of the items in my guides are pretty much gift sets. I personally like gift sets instead of individual items because I get to try out different things from said set which is more fun and exciting! Plus, they're usually on a box or fancy packaging already which makes wrapping easier (some you don't even have to wrap anymore!). So yeah, I'm all about them gift sets- hope you are too!


Shall we begin?


    The first item on this list is from Dr. Sensitive! Dr. Sensitive loose powders are an everyday favorite because not only are they lightweight and keep the oils at bay, they're also budget-friendly (only ₱169 for a 25g pot!). The loose powder comes in three shades: translucent, natural, and nude. 

    Dr. Sensitive have two kinds of boxed sets, both under ₱500, but one in particular is good for gifting: the Kabuki Set. This set consists of one full sized powder and a kabuki brush. This boxed set is only ₱250 and is available in Translucent and Natural. If you're gifting this to someone, whether you know or don't know them too well, I suggest getting the Translucent variant as it can match almost all skintones. This is such a neat set because not only do you get a pot of powder that'll last you for months, you also get two applicators: a puff and the kabuki brush!

    Next on the list are the Vice Cosmetics Too Perfect Holiday Sets! These are a lip liner + lip balm duo that comes in three variants: You & I (a berry duo), It's A Match! (a nude duo), and Power Couple (a mauve duo). For ₱295 each, this is a steal! Vice Co's lip liners are a must have and can be used with other lippies and of course, you can have enough lip balms on your kit. Vice Co really said no chapped lips during the holidays!


    Next up is for my false lashes-loving gals and gyals! I found a pretty nice set from Pribelika Lashes that looks so cute as a gift: the Iconic Duo set! For only ₱300, you get two boxes of their reusable false lashes, two mascara wands, two mini glues, and a nice white faux crocodile skin pouch. They have 11 lash duo styles to choose from that ranges from natural to va va voom- all you have to do is pick! This is a great set to get someone who's into lashes or just starting to get into them.



    My gift guide is definitely not complete without brow products so here's one for the super saver edition! I don't know if you're aware but Chu Chu Beauty has the Fill N' Fluff Brow Kit, a brow pencil + brow gel duo! You can choose from three shades of their Skinny Brow Pencils and set it with their Clear Brow Setter. Both products in this set are in full size you really get to save considering this set is for only ₱348!


    Next up is some skincare! Dear Self Beauty released 15(!!!) holiday sets, ranging from tints, to brow products, to skincare. If you're new to DSB and you want to try out their skincare, then get the holiday bundle that contains Little Deardrop (5ml), Little Sunflower Oil (50ml), and Aquaface (50ml). Deardrop is their color-changing blush serum, the Sunflower Oil can be used as an overall body moisturizer, and Aquaface is their gel-type invisible SPF50 sunscreen. I like this set because you get to try their products first before committing to the full-sized ones. Such a good set for only ₱379! (Also, their sets are packaged in a festive box! No need to wrap yay!)



Lastly, for our almost ₱500 mark, we have a duo from Sooper Beaute! I have already raved about their Bright Skin Serum and I'm currently using their Baby Skin Serum and so far, I've been loving it too! That's why I recommend their Baby Skin Serum + Lip Oil Duo. For only ₱498, you get a 30ml tub of their Vitamin E-packed Baby Skin Serum and a full-sized tube of their bestselling Lip Oil. This is a steal for sure!


 

And that's pretty much it for my Super Saver gift guide! Now remember, the double digit sales will be happening soon and as early as now, you can get almost all items in this list for even less. No need to pay full price! Happy shopping! x



  




You May Also Like

0 comments