Happy Lips with Hello Glow's All-Natural Papaw Balm

by - Wednesday, December 20, 2023

 


Chapped lips no more!

    Last month, I experienced a bad bout of chapped lips. It happened around a week before my monthly period (sorry, tmi lol) and although I do experience dry and chapped lips sometimes, last month's was freaking rough. To make things worse, the lip balm I was using was on its last legs- such bad timing! So yeah, the chapped lips era lasted for two weeks and it was NOT fun. I wasn't about to endure one more week of it so I checked out a new tube of lip treatment, something more potent that'll finally, hopefully, put an end to this torture. 

And what do you know, this product is now one of my favorite things ever!



    Instead of getting yet another lip balm, I went for a papaw balm, specifically Hello Glow's All Natural Papaw Balm! This is a multi-beneficial, multi-use, all-in-one balm that can be used on the skin and lips. This balm is packed with skin-loving ingredients such as:

  • marula oil (helps soothe and repair chapped lips)
  • papaya enzymes (for gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells)
  • hyaluronic spheres (soften and relieve dryness and protects the skin from harmful bacteria)


     I went for this balm because not only can this be used on chapped lips, it can also be used to soothe cuts, scrapes, redness, and dryness! Best part: it's such good value for money. The All Natural Papaw Balm only retails for ₱165 for a 25g tube!



    The product itself is comparable to, I guess, petroleum jelly- only less slippery or slick. Unlike petroleum jelly, however, the Papaw Balm doesn't just sit on top of the lips. It actually gets absorbed, making the lips feel moisturized and soft instead of just glossy and slippery. I love using this product as a lip treatment at night as it really does a great job in softening my dry and chapped lips, as well as healing the occasional cuts that come with it. I always wake up with less crusty lips, thanks to this product!

    Because the Papaw Balm is great at moisturizing the lips, I also love pairing this with my matte lipsticks. Matte lipsticks can feel drying most of the time but with the Papaw Balm applied beforehand, it lessens that cement-feeling by a mile. I get to wear my matte lip products again and most importantly, comfortably.


Here's a little before and after comparison. I've been using this balm religiously everyday so my lips don't get that dry anymore so the left side is the best I can do haha! Most of the time, my bottom lips are the ones that are prone to getting dry and chapped but a quick dab of the Papaw Balm sorts them right away! I love how it doesn't take a long time to get absorbed and how comfortable it is on the lips. It doesn't feel greasy at all!

    Other than the fact that this product works beautifully, I love how economical this is. You only need a tiny bit of it on the lips and it doesn't get rubbed off easily. Again, it gets absorbed on the lips easily so you don't have to reapply as much as you need to. This 25g tube will definitely last me a long time! Plus points for its nice fruity scent!



    I really think that lip balms and treatments are a must-have in anyone's makeup kit because honestly, dry and chapped lips are the worst; seriously, not only do they feel painful and uncomfortable, they also look awful as well. No one, and I mean no one, has time to deal with chapped lips so make sure to stock up on your balm and treatments! I highly recommend getting Hello Glow's All Natural Papaw Balm because it's such an effective and affordable lip treatment. Also, it's quite handy to have it in case you need to treat some cuts and scrapes, you know? I love this product so much it goes with me everywhere- I'm actually considering buying one more for backup!


You May Also Like

0 comments