Nourished and Smooth Skin with Sooper Beaute's Baby Skin Snail Serum + Tomato Extract

by - Monday, December 18, 2023

 


Hello, healthy and glowy skin!

    I've tried quite a number of serums since last year and I gotta say, so far, my skin loves Sooper Beaute serums. Their Bright Skin serum did wonders on my skin- it brightened, moisturized, and just made my skin's overall appearance look healthier and glowier. I really liked that serum and it's one I keep coming back to. This year, however, I wanted to try out their other popular serum, Baby Skin!


    The Baby Skin Snail Serum + Tomato Extract is "an absorbent serum that helps your skin feel smoother and achieve baby-skin-like complexion." It helps in nourishing and smoothing the skin, thanks to the Lycopene-packed tomato extract that's rich in Vitamin E that help revive skin cells and Witch Hazel extract that is effective in minimizing the appearance of pores.

    This serum is targeted for those with rough and aging skin as Baby Skin can help with discoloration, lightening acne marks and undereyes, with overall hydration of the skin, resulting in glowing and poreless skin!

    Baby Skin is 100% cruelty-free is available in two sizes: a 30ml (₱249) and a 100ml (₱350).

  



Packaging is just like Bright Skin- it has a twist off cap and inside you get a spatula on top of the second lid. Instead of having a pale pink color, Baby Skin has a brighter, more vibrant pink color but don't worry, it won't stain the skin! Scent-wise, Baby Skin has a stronger fruity scent. I couldn't figure it out at first but some say it smelled like pomelo. Initially, though, I thought it smelled like lemon car freshener. My bad! 

    Baby Skin has a bouncy, gel-y texture that spreads easily and thinly on the skin. It's lightweight and feels refreshing on the skin. It does take a little while to settle and get absorbed on the skin so it's a perfect product to use with your jade roller! I've been doing the jade roller + serum as my nightly routine and it's fantastic! 

    Like Bright Skin, Baby Skin seems to be a hit on my skin as well! I love how the serum makes my skin soft and smooth and my dry patches aren't as dry anymore. I also didn't experience any breakouts with this product which is great! I also love how it makes my skin look less dull and more healthy-looking. I can't say it helped in lightening my dark circles (although to be fair, I don't think anything can help at this point) but the soft, glowy, bouncy skin claims are legit! 



    Now I know why it's such a bestseller! It's a great skincare product that's effective and affordable. It lasts a long time too! Like, honestly, I've been using it nightly since October and it's still halfway full! I love using this at nighttime because I always wake up with smooth and refreshed skin. If your skin needs a bit of a repair and a boost, Baby Skin might just be the serum you need.

You May Also Like

0 comments