What's Inside the Generation Dazzle Me Box???

by - Sunday, December 24, 2023


 

This. Box. Is. Everything!

(Merry (almost) Christmas, everyone! Just wanna pop in and share one cool and super loaded gift I got just a couple of days ago!


I got this huge box holiday goodies from Dazzle Me and I cannot wait to show you what's inside! I honestly felt like a giddy little girl while unboxing this because not only is this package big and heavy, it's also so cute and eye-catching! I'm definitely keeping this whole box on display for a while!



But first, can we just talk about the box itself? I mean, it needs a moment because it's not only massive, it's also so cute! First of all, I love pink as the main color. You know me, I love me a good pink moment! But more than that, I cannot get over how cute the design is on the cover! It's very Christmas-y but still has that cool girl aesthetic Dazzle Me has!

Inside the box are different sized drawers, all designed with very festive Filipino Christmas celebration illustrations. Yeah, I cannot get over how cute these are! Like the parol and the Noche Buena spread, are you kidding me!?


    Initially I thought this was an advent calendar but turns out, this box contains products that celebrate and are part of Generation Dazzle Me. These products celebrate and embrace the unconventional and the breaking of norms, and are all about being bold, boundless, and beautiful!

I'll be featuring the drawers from top to bottom. Let's see what items we'll get! Starting with the upper left drawer:

This drawer contains the items in the "For Noche Buena" part of the list: Misty Matte Lip Creams Heartbeat, Poppy, and Rose Manor, and Muse Pressed Foundations in 02 Natural Feeling and 04 Warm Mocca (the new shade for morenas!).


Next drawer on the upper right contains the items in the "For Karaoke and Carolling" part of the list: Heart-melt Creamy Liquid Blushes in Sweet Pink and Flirty Peach (check out my review on the blushes here), and Ink-licious Lip Tints in Touch Down and Swipe Up.


On the center right drawer, we have the items in the "For Christmas Party" part of the list: Cosmic Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes in Milky Way and Venus Aura, Lock n' Pop Mascara, and their popular budget-friendly setting spray, Get A Grip! (Which I also featured previously here on the blog if you remember!)


The bottom drawer contains the items in the "For Monito Monita" part of the list: their holiday-apt Holiday Pout Duo Set that includes a Misty Matte Lip Cream in Encounter (my go-to everyday Misty Matte lippie!) and a Glossip Girl Lip Cream in Brown 90's, and the Christmas edition of their really good 24/7 Wonderfullip Serum! (Check out my review on that here!)   


The center left drawer is more of a bonus drawer, which contains items I'm so excited to try out: their Double Duty Makeup Sponge and the Skin Fellow Nourishing Lip Sleeping Masks in Strawberry and Coffee!


This box is HEAVY and so packed with amazing Dazzle Me products I can't wait to use and try out! 2024 is going to be just amazing and I can't wait! Thank you so much to Dazzle Me for this absolute dream of a package!

Have a Dazzling Christmas, everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments