Holiday Beauty Gift Guide 2023: Mid-Priced Edition (Under ₱1500!)

by - Saturday, December 09, 2023

 

Tis the season of giving (and spending!): Part Two.

    Welcome to the second part of my 2023 gift guide! We're now upping our budget bracket and now I'll be featuring sets you can get for under ₱1,500. With this bracket, we now have a wider selection of sets to choose from, all of which are pretty worth the price tag, in my opinion!


    Let's start!



    Starting off this list with some skincare! When it comes to gifting skincare, I prefer to err on the safe side and give someone products that are sensitive skin-friendly. I usually skip serums as they're more concentrated and skin type-specific. I do like gifting moisturizers which is why I included Ellana's Stay Fresh + Calm Down Duo. This consists of their oil-controlling Stay Fresh facial moisturizer and their Calm Down Acne Spot Gel. I like this duo because not only is your skin moisturized and oil-free, you also get to spot treat acne and pimples whenever you need to and trust me, you'll be glad you have this at hand when you're breaking out. Such an underrated and nicely priced (₱698) skincare duo!



    Quality makeup brushes are important to have in our kits so I think you already know our next item. For local makeup brushes, I will always vouch for Anne Clutz brushes! I think their Ultimate Beginner Brush Set is very worth it, considering you get 10 pieces of sturdy, soft, and non-scratchy synthetic brushes plus a pouch for only ₱750! This brush set is perfect for both beginners and pros and I cannot recommend this brush set enough!



     I have loved and featured several Colourette products here in my blog so I obviously cannot exclude them in my gift guide! This year they have three holiday bundles, two of which are priced at ₱1,097. These bundles are the Pink & Glossy and Cool Nudes Holiday Bundles. Pink & Glossy is a Colourtint + Colourbalm combo, while Cool Nudes is an Easy Matte + Colourbalm combo. Whichever bundle you choose comes with their limited edition tote bag- a nice Colourette collector's item!



    If you're looking for a complete eye makeup set, one of the sets I saw that's nice for gifting is BLK Cosmetics' Daydream Eye Set. For only ₱1,147, you get a nude eyeshadow quad, their Brow lock (a pencil + gel brow mascara duo), and a black liquid liner pen. This is a nice well put eye set that'll definitely make someone's day!



    My next gift suggestion is Strokes Beauty Lab's Holiday Glam Gift sets! As we all know, Strokes is well-known not only for their amazing brow products, but also for their base and lip products as well. They have two kinds of Holiday Glam Gift sets: Snatched & Shine (which includes a contour stick, a setting mist, a multi-use mousse tint, and a cream highlighter) and All-Day Fleek & Lush (which includes their popular microblade brow pen, a cream blush, and a lip oil). Between the two, I think the "safer" gift set is the All-Day Fleek & Lush as the shade selections are more straight-forward and are just easier to choose from. Plus, the All-Day Fleek & Lush is the one that's within our budget at ₱1,374!



    I saved the best for last. I feel like if you really want to impress a big makeup lover, specifically a false lash-loving person, this set is the one to get to impress. Paulash's Must Have Bundle is every makeup junkie's and Paulash fan's dream. This impressive ₱1,499 kit contains a pair of lashes from their Gold Bar collection, a Paulash Pro set that consists of 5 pairs of lashes (that you can also customize!), a full-sized tube of their cult-favorite Lash Glue, a pair of their Lash Applicator, and their also pretty popular Classic Curler. This is a great gift all year round, whether for others or for yourself!



As per usual, you can shop all these items in the Orange/S or Blue/L apps. The prices indicated here are at full but since the double digit and payday sales are coming, you can cop these at a discounted rate (like the Colourette bundle- it's currently priced at ₱499!)  

Happy shopping!



You May Also Like

0 comments