Day Two Challenge

by - Tuesday, March 01, 2011


1. "Mine" - Taylor Swift

Do you remember, we were sitting there, by the water
You put your arm around me for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine

2. "Fuel to the Fire" - The Maine
The more you treat me cruel, oh it just adds fuel to the fire
Tease me like you do, but it just fuels my desire
You say you don't want me, I think you're a liar
Love or lust, it just adds fuel to the fire
Fuel to the fire

3. "Blame It (On The Alcohol)" - Glee
Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the vodka
Blame it on the henny
Blame it on the blue top
Got you feeling dizzy
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol

4. "Into Your Arms" - The Maine
I'm fallin' in love
But it's fallin' apart.
I need to find my way back to the start.
When we were in love.
Oh things were better than they are.
Let me back into.
Into your arms.
Into your arms.

5. "Stays Four The Same"- The Ready Set
And I need a little more thunder, a little more lightning.
A little more you,
Be my lantern.
Help me shine on through.
Baby,
Well I gotta have you loving me tonight.
And when my world has become a whirlwind
Will you be my white flag?

6. "Redesign Me" - VersaEmerge
And to this day I look for what it's going to take, to just let things be
Still today I wonder is it you or me who should feel guilty
I'm pulling, I'm pushing, I'm putting it out of my mind.
Thought that I had said goodbye

7. "Heart Song" - Automatic Loveletter

And that's when you shot through my heart
Well, you had me right from the start
A critical shot to the heart
Now my whole world's falling apart
'Cause you shot me straight through the heart


8. "The Story of Us" - Taylor Swift
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking,
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah.
I don't know what to say, it's a twist of fate when it all broke down,
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

9. "Off The Chain" - Selena Gomez & the Scene
A thousand church bells ringing
I can't hear the angels singing
When you call my name
Your love is off the chain
Off the chain chain, off the chain
The chemistry is crazy
And you make me feel amazing
And I can't explain
Your love is off the chain

10. "You'll Never Know" - VersaEmerge

Each time it honey drips right off of my lips
I never stick, so how'd you get me stuck in this?
Each time it honey drips right off my lips
And now I wish you never got me stuck in this
But it won't show, and you'll never know
I'll lay low and you'll never know



You May Also Like

0 comments