Day One Challenge

by - Monday, February 28, 2011


1. I was named after Shaun Cassidy, an American 70s singer and actor. But because I'm girl, my parents decided to add the -ne to the name. Mom said that Shaun Cassidy was like the Justin Bieber during that time. I guess I have to agree!
  
2. I never had any interest with makeup before I turned 16. But now I'm obsessed.

3. I don't eat liver. What I do eat is canned liver spread.
credit: ifood.tv
4. I was diagnosed with Systemic lupus erythematosus last 2009. It all started with a week long fever until I was admitted to the hospital the day after Juinor-Senior Prom. I wasn't able to go to school for a month, a reason why I had to repeat my Junior year (but this time I opted to be homeschooled).
credit: uspharmacist.com
5. I am a BIG fan of Taylor Swift ever since I heard her song "Teardrops on my Guitar". I think she's a very sweet and humble girl. Some people think her songs inspired by past relationships are crap. Well, please just shut your mouth. At least she's not like other girls who are suicidal because of break-ups. Instead of crying all day and all night, she turns all negative feelings to songs that most people can relate to. And before you start criticizing her, make sure you win a Grammy first.
credit: taylorswift.com
6. The only KPop group I listen to constantly is 2NE1. My favorite member is CL.

7. I love sweets. And I'm not just talking about candies, lollipops, and chocolates; when I say 'I love sweets', I mean I love chocolates, candies, pastries, pies, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, muffins, crepes, everything.
credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hello_naomi/
8. I am a bookworm.
credit: storms.typepad.com
9. If I'll ever get a tattoo, I want words to be tattooed. Words like 'serendipity', 'believe', and 'fate'. I also like the phrase 'A little more thunder, a little more lightning, a little more you' from The Ready Set's song, "Stays Four The Same". But it's unlikely that I'll have something tattooed on me though. I guess tattoo pens and temporary tattoos will do. :P
credit: temporary-tattoos.org
10. My favorite color is black.


You May Also Like

0 comments