Inside the Sephora bag: Three Surprise Gifts

by - Tuesday, March 29, 2011


   When I opened these three, my face was like =O

   The things that caught my eye when I opened the Sephora bag were the wrapped things. I was told that these were my sister's graduation gifts to me. I didn't expect her to give me anything at all. Hence, I was really, really surprised. So here are the gifts she gave me:


1. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in Cobalt Blue (03) [Made in UK]
- This was not really a surprise at all because my sister already told me that she got me a blue mascara. What surprised me was how blue the mascara was. It totally colored my lashes! Fun mascara to play with, something I won't mind wearing.


2. MAC Wonder Woman Opulash Mascara in Victorious
- The first thing I saw was the MAC bag. I got really excited because this is my first MAC item ever. But when I saw the Wonder Woman design, oh boy, I got more and more excited and awed. When I opened the box, I saw an Opulash mascara inside. In the letter my sister gave me, she said that the Opulash mascaras are the rave in Singapore and that they are limited edition and are sold out already. So I checked MAC's website and true enough, the colored ones are already sold out. This Victorious mascara is another new thing to me because it's purple which will really be visible because it is such a light color. But then again this is something I really won't mind wearing. 


   Now for the last gift. Are you ready? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4. Urban Decay's Naked Palette
- I tell you: THIS IS THE BOMB! I was overjoyed when I unwrapped this. I've been wanting to have this palette for so long, and I promised myself that I would get this the moment I see it in Sephora Singapore. I had no idea that my sister will give me this. Seeing this totally caught me off guard. I guess this is a proof that dreams really do come true. :)

   I can't wait to use these, especially the Naked palette. This will be my second palette that has a velvet cover (the first is a Body Shop palette that I will be blogging one of these days). I also love the brush that came with it. Lovely things.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That is so sweet of your sister! I need to visit Sephora :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a sister with telepathy and can read your deepest, darkest desires... she detected traces of Urban Decay and MAC somewhere in your brain...

    nah, I just bought the prettiest must-haves I saw at Sephora! glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete