Something About a Secret Recipe

by - Saturday, April 02, 2011


Had a lunch date with my parents at Secret Recipe in SM Megamall.

   Finally, a chance to eat at Secret Recipe! I've always wanted to try their Singapore Laksa and White Chocolate Macadamia. This is lunch out is a treat from Dad because I graduated already from high school.


What I ordered: Singapore Laksa (350php) and Frosty Lemon Tea (90php). If you order the Laksa, be sure to order the lemon tea too. They went well together.

What my mom ordered: NZ Stewed Lamb with Rice (250php) and Ice Lemon Tea (50php). Unlike the Laksa, this dish is good for just one person.

What my dad ordered: Green Curry Chicken (280php).

  For desert, we ordered two slices of White Chocolate Macadamia (95php per slice). Mom finds it sweet, but I really liked it.

  Overall, I enjoyed our lunch. I think the prices are just right, based on the serving sizes and taste. The next time I visit Secret Recipe, I'll try their Curry Seafood Laksa. :)


You May Also Like

0 comments