Happy 18th, Mao!

by - Wednesday, April 13, 2011


A late post. Seriously, I must erase the word 'procrastination' in my vocabulary. -.-"

  Anyway, last Saturday, I went to the birthday celebration of one of my best friends. It was a mini reunion for me and my HS friends, but we're not complete so it was a bummer. Marione's birthday was on the 8th of April but her family decided to celebrate on the 9th so that most of us could come. It was so nice to see them again! All we did was talk and laugh and talk and laugh. Well, that's the reason why the Warau Club was formed. ;) Here are a few photos from the party/gathering. I won't upload them all since that'll make this post longer than usual. So here are some of the best shots I have.


  Fatima and I did something to Gabrielle's hair: we curled it! When she arrived, she had this straight hair you see in shampoo commercials. But we destroyed it. Lolz :))
With the birthday girl :)
  Here are some interesting stuff I found interesting: Debbie's baller, my owl ring, and Emgelle's contacts.


You May Also Like

0 comments