HD Class Day Eight: Behind The Scenes

by - Friday, June 24, 2011

  Last day. Time does fly fast, don't you think?

  June 23rd was the busiest, most tiring day ever. It started badly since it was already raining. I hate leaving the house when it's raining. But of course I had to go to class. Instead of riding the bus, I decided to ride an FX. At 10:05 am, I arrived in our room. Almost everybody was there already. As planned, the models were seated and the hair were being blow dried, curled, and set. I wasn't able to bring my own model so I was a little nervous meeting the model the school provided. At 11 am, our models were brought to our respective stations so that we can start with the bridal makeup. I really made sure I didn't forget anything like skipping the primer, mascara, lip balm, etc. 


  I had a bit of a trouble with my eyeshadows. I honestly didn't know what to use. Thank goodness I have my Naked palette with me. Surprisingly, I just used three colors: highlight, lid, and midtone, namely Virgin, Naked, and Buck. Buck worked so well on the crease and outer v that I don't need to add a darker contour shade. It looked awesome! *coughcough*

  As for the hair piece, I didn't bring a veil. Instead, I brought a lovely hair piece. It was so unique, "...parang pang Royal Wedding!"
  My model's name is Karissa and we became friends in an instant. 

  I don't have my own bridal clothes so I brought a silk cloth instead. In the end, it was not used. Karissa wore a wedding gown that was in a closet. I was saved! Yay! After the shoot, Karissa and I ate lunch at around 3:30 pm. At 4, I started with my fashion look. I planned to do a porcelain look but I really had a hard time doing it so I decided to do something else. Honestly, my second look looked like a five year-old applying makeup. Haha!

  We were the third to shoot so of course we finished early. I had the time to clean my workplace, pack my things, and rest. We also had a group photo since Ate Kei had to leave early. I'll post photos soon!

  Here are some photos of me and my classmates.
With Ate Jill:
 With Dexter:
 With Ate Knoll:
 With Kuya Edward:
 With Ate Lana:

  I'll post the final photos and more group photos once I receive the photos from Sir Jeave. And here's a group photos to end this post:
photo credit: Sir Jeave Gabiana


You May Also Like

0 comments