Expo Haul ft. Mai & Victrola!

by - Sunday, September 25, 2011

  Here are the things I got from the September expo in Robinsons.

 I'll skip the talking (or typing) and jump right to it.


1. A David & Goliath shirt
2. L'Oreal makeup removers, concealer, and facial wash.
3. NYX chromatic pigments
4. OPI nail polishes: Shatter, Start to Finish Base & Top Coat, & Spookettes
 5. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
  Yes, those are my babies: Victrola and Mai. Victrola in the green eyed cat and Mai is the Egyptian looking cat. I actually got Mai from Universal Studios here in Singapore, specifically in the Ancient Egypt area. Named her after a race in The Nine Lives of Chloe King. I had Victrola for about two years now and I'm really happy I brought her with me. Her name came from an episode of Gossip Girl, Victor/Victrola. I'm becoming a cat person now but since I can't have actual cats at home (and since I still prefer dogs as pets), I decided to just stick with the these stuffed animals. x

You May Also Like

0 comments