September Singapore: 15th

by - Thursday, September 15, 2011

  Before I start, I would like to say that I'm very sorry for not posting new stuff here in my blog. A lot of things happened this September, so everything was so unorganized, including my photos and blogging time. So here I am, working on this month's entries. Also, I'm editing the dates for the entries. 

  To start off, a little fyi: I'm in Singapore!

  Before anything else, Happy 18th Birthday to me! Our flight to Singapore was scheduled on my birthday so I'm excited to spend my birthday in a foreign country. My parents and I got up really early since we had a 10:30 am flight. First time to fly with Jetstar Airlines, by the way.

   It was a 4-hour flight and I just dozed off. We also ate lunch in the airplane. Oh, and look who sat with me:
  Meet Victrola, my black stuffed animal. She's too cute to be left behind. :P I was so glad we had a morning flight because I've always wanted to have these shots:
  After four hours, we're finally in Singapore! My sister met us in the airport and we went to her flat to rest a bit and organize our things. To celebrate my 18th birthday, we had dinner in Boon Tong Kee. The food here is yummy! Love their chicken rice. It's very tasty and goes with every viand in their menu. Anyway, here's what we ordered:
 Signature Boiled Chicken. (The chicken is delicious even without sauce. Plus, this is the perfect viand you should munch on if you feel like taking a break from the oily food you ordered.)
  Fried Eggplant with Minced Pork. (Love this dish. It's a mix of sweet, salty, and spicy. Yum!)
  Crispy Cereal Prawns. (It was my first time to eat prawns coated in sweet cereal. Sweet cereals, who would've known?)
  Coffee Ribs. (This is, by default, a must try!)
  18 and ready for more adventures. Let's go!

  I'm ending this post with a family photo. <3

You May Also Like

0 comments