72nd Birthday

by - Monday, February 20, 2012

Last night became a little family gathering. I get to see some of my relatives I usually see every Christmas and other clan friends. Last night was also my Lola Perla's (or "La By" as we grandkids call her) 72nd birthday.

  She probably looks familiar, eh? That's because she's an actress here in the Philippines! Movies, tv shows, TVCs. Most recently, her famous TVC's the So Lucky commercial.

  She was also a part of the movie, Ded Na Si Lolo (2009), of GMA shows like Amaya and Darna (2009). She's currently a part of ABS-CBN's tv show, Oka2kat.

Anyway, back to the party. The dinner started at around 6:30 in the evening and some time before that, she let me do her makeup! That really thrilled me. :) Too bad most of my cousins weren't there BUT thank goodness for wifi. :D
 Tita Ocie, Mom, and La By. Tita Ocie is my mother's sister who catered the food.

  Ending this post with a little note given by David Archuleta to La By. They worked together in TV5's new mini series, Nandito Ako. Sweet guy. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments