Saturday Survey

by - Saturday, February 18, 2012

One. What is your middle name?
Danger. Loljk, ;)

Two. What are you passionate about?
My work, being a makeup artist. And being a fangirl and Twitter addict.

Three. Zebra or leopard print?
Leopard print, especially on my eyelids!

Four. Do you have any fears?
Heights, though it only appears when I ride roller coasters. 

Five. Silver or gold?
Silver. (I kill werewolves. Shhh.)

Six. Top three places to visit.
England, Los Angeles, Paris

Seven. How many siblings do you have?
Just one. 

Eight. Where are you from?
Philippines

Nine. First career you wanted as a child.
Scientist.

Ten. What’s your sign?
Virgo 

Eleven. Future names of your children.
I have a list of names with me. Don't get me started.

Twelve. Do you have any pets?
I currently have three dogs. 

Thirteen. What are you listening to right now?
"Ass Back Home" by Gym Class Heroes ft Neon Hitch. 

Fourteen. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Yes. 

Fifteen. What are your career goals?
Work at fashion shows. Ultimate goal: work at a Vivienne Westwood fashion show. 

Sixteen. What is your favorite color?
Black

Seventeen. What is your favorite flower?
Roses and lilies.

Eighteen. What was the first concert/show you attended?
First show I attended was Disney on Ice circa 2000. First concert is probably Taylor Swift's in 2011. 

Nineteen. Something you are working on right now.
This survey.

Twenty. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Nope...so far.

Twenty-one. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early?
Procrastinator. 

Twenty-two. Left or right handed?
Right! 

Twenty-three. TV Shows you watch regularly.
Currently I'm watching The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory, The Secret Circle, and Jane By Design. 

Twenty-four. Where do you work?
I do freelance work so I'm everywhere!

Twenty-five. Halloween costume idea for this year?
None yet. Might dress up as goth girl. I dunno. *shrug*

Twenty-six. What is your relationship status?
Single. 

Twenty-seven. Last movie you just watched.
Chronicle

Twenty-eight. Your best friend’s name.
Darren.

Twenty-nine. A song that’s been stuck in your head.
Jasey Rae (Acoustic) by All Time Low

Thirty. A book you want to read/have recently read.
I have to grab a copy of Bewitching by Alex Flinn! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments