LOTD: Pinks and Smudged Brown

by - Saturday, February 11, 2012

  Posting this entry 3 days before Valentine's Day is purely coincidental. :))

For today's LOTD, I decided to play with pink eyeshadow. I've been seeing a lot of celebrities rocking pink eyeshadow even before the love month so I thought I should do a look using pink shadows.

1. After applying primer, I used this shimmery pink shadow from my NYX Make-Up Artist Palette. I applied it on my lids.

2. The next shadow I used is a satin-matte old rose shadow from the same palette. I used this as my blending/ crease color. It didn't really show up that much which was good because my goal was to blend the rough edges and to not over define the crease.

3. After the shadows, I used a brown eye pencil (Elizabeth Arden's Espresso pencil) and lined my upper and lower lashlines. The lines on my lower lashlines are a bit thicker than my upper lashlines mainly because I have a small lid space. If I made my upper lines as thick as my lower lines, my lid colors won't be seen unless I look down. Using a pencil brush, I used the shadow Darkhorse from the Naked palette to smudge the liner.

4. Don't forget to highlight your brow bones and inner corners! For this look, I used Naked's Virgin.

5. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. As usual, I my Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash in Puro Amor. To make your lashes more dramatic, add some wispy falsies. Don't forget to apply mascara on your bottom lashes.

6. For blush, I used the blush included in The Body Shop Eye & Cheek Palette 02 (which I also used in my previous post).

7. For lips, I first used Nichido's lip liner in Rosette to line and fill my lips. With a lip brush, I used The Body Shop's 04 lipstick.

More photos:


You May Also Like

0 comments