Photo Dump: Sunday School Day

by - Thursday, November 15, 2012

  Last Sunday, I met up with my high school friends to go to our alma mater's Foundation Day. I wasn't able to go last year since I was in Singapore so I really looked forward to going this year. I missed the school where I spent my first three years in high school. I missed how festive it looked, how past students gathered and met up, how everything looked cheerful. I missed my teachers. I guess it's not bad to return every once in a while.

  Here are some photos from last Sunday's event. It was very hot (3 in the afternoon. WTF right?) and we were all sweaty and sticky just from watching the afternoon dance but hey, we only get to do it once. But seriously, I thought I was going to die from the intense heat! It was such a bad idea. :))
Big Scoop's Green Tea ice cream + Cheesecake ice cream!

  It was very tiring but the laughter and the time we spent together made this day memorable. I wish we could spend more time together like we did in high school. But of course things are different now but it's comforting to know that we can still have fun and hang out every now and then.

You May Also Like

0 comments