Project Jigsaw

by - Wednesday, November 14, 2012

  Erm no, it's not the Jigsaw in the Saw series. :)) Last Friday, I challenged myself to do the 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle I saw somewhere in our house. I guess completing a jigsaw puzzle is somehow included in my non-existent "100 Things To Do Before I Die" list so I just went with it and opened the plastic bag of puzzle pieces. Of course I have doubts. I sometimes worry what if I don't complete it? What if I get sick and tired of it that I'll just eventually abandon it one day? But you know what, whatever. If you feel like doing something, just do it. Carpe diem.
  I started to work on it on a bright, sunny Saturday morning. I don't know about you but I always start things on a good day, especially if it's sunny. It just lightens my mood and it makes me less lazy. I decided to complete the borders first since well...you gotta start somewhere right? So from the borders, I decided to work on different areas. So I worked on it all day. Of course not just that, I multi-tasked. After Saturday, I took a break on Sunday since I went to my high school's Foundation Day. I continued the puzzle again on Monday. And so far, here's what I achieved since yesterday.
  Hoho, not bad huh? Yes I'm kind of slow but this is an achievement so far. You have no idea how difficult it is to find the right pieces, the right shape, shade and position! But when I see this, I feel good. I guess there's no turning back now huh? :P

You May Also Like

0 comments