Skinny Pizza

by - Saturday, December 29, 2012


  Last December 23rd, my family and I went to Skinny Pizza (Plaza Singapura branch) to have our afternoon snack which was just after Hugo's baby spa session. I know this is 6 days late but I'm posting it anyway because I sorta kinda need to fill my blog every now and then...and I want to make everyone who stops by hungry. :P

 Squid Ink (S$25)
 Bolognese with Mozzarella Pizza (S$24)
Smoked Turkey Swiss (S$25)
Skinny Pizza IS skinny. Not thin crust skinny but potato chip skinny! It's definitely something unusual but worth trying. My favorite is the Bolognese with Mozzarella primarily because of the blocks of cheese but the sauce is yummy too. I also enjoyed the Smoked Turkey which oddly had blueberries but it definitely worked well with the turkey. The Squid Ink is also good, best for those who love seafood. 

If you're craving for pizza but don't want the feeling of fullness, I say Skinny Pizza's the answer. It's satisfying and very much on the healthier side. But knowing me, I still want the grease and fat and oozing cheese on my pizza. PS. Thick crust forever.

You May Also Like

0 comments