Gardens by the Bay: Cloud Forest, Part I

by - Wednesday, January 23, 2013

  Here's the second installment of the GbtB series. After the tram tour, we went to the Cloud Forest. It was cool and moist. It was a joy to enter and walk around. I was awed with the different plants, the colorful flowers, the wall of plants, and of course, the waterfall.

  I like the fact that it's cool inside. It just makes the tour more fun and comfy. I don't know about you but I'm an indoor person. So for me it's a plus that I can see plants and greens while staying indoors. :P

  This place was such a delight. We went to the mountain top and made our way down. The plant walls were amazing, a lovely mix of ferns and flowers and other plants. I love taking photos of flowers because for some reason I find it very therapeutic. It was a joy to see such healthy and vibrant flowers, some in full bloom already. Part two will be up next so stay tuned for more!

You May Also Like

0 comments