Gardens by the Bay: Cloud Forest, Part II

by - Thursday, January 24, 2013

  Part two of the Cloud Forest post is here! I really hope my GbtB posts aren't boring anyone to death as I really like taking photos of plants and flowers and the place is a really nice one. Besides, Gardens by the Bay is called that way for a reason, right? ;)

  More plant photos that'll drive you nuts! Haha!

This part of the Forest is called Crystal Mountain which contains pretty amazing and real, legit stalagmites and stalactites! 
Oh hai!
If I remember correctly, this is a part of the Secret Garden. The Secret Garden contains plants that are very rare, ones that we don't usually see around anymore. It was such a nice experience, being able to see such rare plants growing abundantly in that one place. This is perhaps my most favorite area of the Forest. It's eerie and magical at the same time.
  The Cloud Forest is open at 9 am to 9 pm. Standard admission costs S$28 for adults and senior citizens and S$15 for children aged 3-12. You think that's expensive? Worry not for it also includes entry to the Flower Dome which I consider as my GbtB happy place! Stay tuned for my post about that!

You May Also Like

0 comments