Now You See Me

by - Sunday, June 02, 2013

 When I first saw the trailer of this movie, I thought "This would be epic.". And I was right. This movie, so far, is the best movie I've seen this year.

I don't want to spoil anything or else you won't be awed anymore. The trailer itself would make you think that it's just about magicians robbing banks and the police chasing them. Well, it's more than that. The plot twist just blew me away, so much that this was my reaction:

I definitely didn't see it coming. Once scene that I also loved was the car chase. Damn, it was like Fast and Furious all over again. :)) I loved the cast too. It was nice to see Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson again because I really loved them in Zombieland. Isla Fisher and Dave Franco did a really good job too. Mark Ruffalo did justice to his cunning character, though I still thought he'd change to the Hulk. :)) 

Now You See Me is a must-watch. It's funny, action-packed, surprising (this is an understatement), and mind-blowing. Guess I have another fave movie I can watch over and over again like Christopher Nolan's Inception. :)


Gifs from Tumblr. xx

You May Also Like

0 comments