EOTD: Start A Fire, Sing Aloud

by - Friday, June 07, 2013

 Heya! So my obsession with red eyebrows is featured in today's EOTD. I don't know why but painting my eye brows red entertains me a lot. I think it's because I'm tired of seeing brown and black eyebrows? Or red brows are just fun to have from time to time? Haha. :P

 Here's the pencil I used to fill my brows. It's an LA Girl lip pencil (yes, it's a lip pencil!) called Smooth Plum. I picked this mainly because when I swatched it, it turned plummy red but when I used it, it turned out looking really red! But that's okay because I love red brows. I also love that my black eyebrow hair creates contrast to the color of the pencil I ended up having red-with-black-spikes brows. :))

How I did the eye look:
 I kept the eye makeup really simple because the red brow is the main highlight of today's look. So kept everything matte except for the brow highlight. As for why I used two black pencils, it's because I found that Perversion can dry really quickly when applied so when I tried to smudge it, I ended up tugging my upper lashline. So I switched to a pencil that's creamy enough to blend and finish the wing liner, so I used Smolder over Perversion.

Title is from The Summer Set's "Lightning in a Bottle". xx

You May Also Like

0 comments