Luxola Shopping

by - Saturday, July 27, 2013

  Last July 4, I did something for the very first time: I shopped online. I've been wanting to try the Sigma E25 for a long time now so I checked Sigma's website and found a list of authorized resellers of their brushes. Thankfully, they have three resellers in Singapore, one of them is Luxola. So I visited Luxola's site and it made me so excited.

 Why you ask? Three reasons. One: they have Sigma brushes. Two: one method of payment is cash on delivery. Three: free shipping on orders above S$10. How convenient is that? So when I went to Singapore, I went to their site and placed my order on a Thursday morning.

 I opted to have my order delivered between 9-12 am the next day, Friday. The next day while I just finished my breakfast, the doorbell rang at 9. Of course I knew who it was. ;) I couldn't wait to open the Luxola paper bag.

 My order consisted of my E25 and my sister's F80. The total was S$49.

  That's not all. One reason I wanted to place my order asap was because they had an ongoing promo that week: a free Sleek palette for orders above S$40. So hell yes, I want that palette so bad!
 After my first transaction with them, Luxola is now my go-to makeup shopping site in Singapore. Their site is easy to navigate, my order arrived on time, they have c.o.d. as payment method, they have awesome promos, and you can't really beat the fact that shipping is free when your order is above S$10. 

 Other than Sigma, they also have popular beauty brands like Sleek, Becca Cosmetics, Mario Badescu, Butter London, Models Own, Rouge Bunny Rouge, Zpalette, NCLA, Covet London, and Beauty Blender. Luxola delivers free in the following countries: Singapore (orders S$10 & above), Brunei (S$40 & above), Hong Kong (HK 250 & above), Indonesia (RP 315 & above), Malaysia (RM 100 & above), Thailand (THB 1000 & above). Here in the Philippines, shipping is free for orders Php1300 and above. Cash on delivery is available in Singapore only.

Happy shopping!


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi! Great blog post. Did they send the package directly to your house or did you have to get them from the local post office?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! The package was sent directly to my place in Singapore. Not sure about their international deliveries though. :)

      Delete
  2. hows the paying method for cash on delivery? does that means once i get the item, i bank in the money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once you get the item, you'll literally just hand the cash over to the deliveryman. easy peasy! x :)

      Delete