EOTD: Flicking Lighters

by - Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Heya! For today's EOTD I've decided to incorporate color instead of the usual neutral colors I use almost every time I do an EOTD. I snooped around my sister's makeup stash and I picked her Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette. I really liked the two green shadows so I decided to play with them. This look turned out to be a pretty simple one with two shadows on the lid plus the brow bone and inner corner highlight. I can never do looks that involve 3-4 shadows on my lids because, if it's not obvious enough, my lid space is pretty small and limited so I just stick with two colors most of the time.

Anyway, here's the look I did with my sister's palette. :)

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette
a. Nice Stems! (lid)
b. Label Whore (outer corner, blended into the crease; lower lashline) (This shadow has such a nice color on the pan because it's like a shimmery green on top of a warm reddish brown shadow. I was a bit disappointed because when I blended the shadow, the green color vanished and left me with only the brown shadow on my crease. I figured Label Whore's better off unblended so what I did was pack it on the outer corner to retain the green color and I just gently blended the edges.)
c. Honeymoon (inner corner)
d. In the Buff (brow bone highlight)
Maybelline Volum' Express Hyper Curl Cat Eyes mascara

You May Also Like

0 comments