EOTD: Same Old Lane

by - Monday, November 25, 2013

 Hey there! Today's EOTD is another look I did with the Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette. I played with the three purple shadows in it and attempted to somewhat do a 3-shadow gradient on my lid which was a bit of a struggle because I have such small lid space. The darkest color, First Dance, was a bit of a let down just because it moves/fades quite easily. But anyway, here's the final look. :)

Products used:
Too Face Shadow Insurance
Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette:
a. Cut the Cake - inner corner/inner third
b. Party Girl - middle of the lid; lower third
c. First Dance - outer lid/outer third; outer corner of lower lid
d. Cocoa Rose (blush) - crease 
e. In the Buff - browbone highlight
Catrice Precision Eye Pencil in 110 My Ninja Purple (waterline)
Graftobian Cake Liner in Jet Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes mascara

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow, I love this look! Im a sucker for purple shades on the eyes - I really think they're very flattering on Filipina skin if done properly :) And you did!! Love it, Shaunne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ate Shari! Yes, I agree- purple's very flattering + it's a nice pop of color! :)

      Delete