EOTD: Another Face in the Crowd

by - Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy Sunday, y'all! Got some smokey eyes for you today! It's another "unplanned" look and something I just wanted to try. My main shadow is a bronze-y shimmery shadow and I wanted to incorporate a shade that'll spice it up. All I know was that I wanted the second shadow to be on the center if the lid and when I did that it resulted to a "sandwich". A sandwich is when you have a shadow (usually a dark one) on the inner and outer corners of your lid and a light shadow in the middle. It's something I find difficult to perfect on my small eyes and limited lid space so I cheat by making a dark shadow my lid color then just patting a light shadow in the middle of my lid. As usual, I balance my shadow-heavy upper lid by applying a dark shadow on my outer lower lid. 

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay shadows in Buck + Naked (crease)
Urban Decay shadow in Barlust (lid)
Urban Decay shadow in Toasted (middle of the lid)
MAC Shadow in Jaan (brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay shadow in Backdoor (outer third of the lower lashline)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes

You May Also Like

0 comments