EOTD: Make You My Star

by - Monday, September 08, 2014

We're back to my comfort zone: neutrals. I don't know about you but it seems like my looks are more polished and cohesive when I use neutrals. I guess it's because I know nothing goes wrong with neutrals, and blending isn't a big issue. Yep, I'm a neutral girl all the way.

I've kept everything brown-based in this look. One of the items I don't get to use a lot is my Color Tattoo pot in Bad to the Bronze. I keep forgetting how lovely this is. The first look I did using Bad to the Bronze was a smokey one, and a darker look too but that's because I layered a shimmery dark reddish brown shadow on top of BttB. Now, I decided to go lighter, putting a light shadow on top to make everything more everyday appropriate. Hmm, I wonder what's the next shadow I can layer on top of BttB...

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (lid; smudged)
Urban Decay shadow in Naked 2 (crease, transition color)
Urban Decay shadow in Buck (crease, blended on top of Naked 2; lower lashline)
The Body Shop Eye Lustre Pearl in 03 Lustrous Pink (patted on the center of the lid)
Urban Decay shadow in W.O.S. (brow bone highlight)
Nichido Eye Pencil in Medium Brown (outer third of lower lashline, smudged with Buck; waterline)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow! I love your blog sm!! It's really well layed out, and your posts are top quality! Keep up the great effort- I truly appreciate it!! :)

    ps well done of the appliance of your make up- you're so accurate!!

    -the other one.

    ReplyDelete