EOTD: Bring a Lemon and a Bottle of Gin

by - Sunday, September 07, 2014

Seventh look! Every now and then I love doing looks that are somehow out of the box. I'm not the most creative person out there but makeup helps me come up with looks that are different. I like creating these types of looks because it takes me out of my comfort zone and I feel like I have no rules to obey. Swedish makeup artist Linda Hallberg inspires me the most with avant-garde looks. She's AMAZING. She blends everything effortlessly and her looks are so creative and mind-blowing. Even her everyday makeup is perfection! So every time I do an avant-garde look, I have her creations in mind.

I decided to play with brows today because I like coloring my brows a lot. :)) It helps to have a nicely shaped pair of brows because it makes everything polished and nice. Last time, I created a look with red brows so now I've got blue brows! I wanted to use my blue mascara but I don't want to use it on my lashes because I know it won't show up, thanks to my black lashes. Thankfully, it worked on my lashes. I kept everything colorless except for my inner corner and lower lashes. So. Whatcha think? 

Products Used:
NYX unnamed dark navy shadow (brow)
The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara in 03 (brow; lower lashes)
Unnamed shimmer palette blue shadows (combined; inner corner)
Urban Decay shadow in Kinky (brow bone highlight)
Urban Decay shadow in Freestyle (lid)

You May Also Like

0 comments